Cure long nights of overindulgence and St. Patrick’s Day partying with restorative recovery treatments at The Mansion. This March, we're bringing IV drip therapy directly to your guest room or spa treatment room in partnership with The Corner Suite. Whether you’re in need of hydration, a beauty elixir full of vitamins, or a full hangover recovery, we have you covered.
- Forsyth Feel Good: Our macro dose blend of Glutathione, Vitamin C, B12, B Complex and Magnesium. Add-ons available. $200
We recommend booking your spa appointments in advance to ensure desired times are available. To check availability or to book an appointment, click below.Book Now
- Make sure you drink water before your visit. We suggest drinking 1-2 16oz. Bottles of water. Extreme dehydration can make it difficult to insert an IV.
- Make sure you eat something prior to your visit. We suggest a high protein snack, such as nuts, seeds, a protein bar, cheese, yogurt, or eggs. Low blood sugar can make you feel weak, light-headed or dizzy.
- You will be required to disclose any medical conditions or prescribed medications prior to receiving treatment.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire and sign a liability waiver prior to receiving treatment.
Join Our Community